Here’s a few examples of some the work we have done for our clients – many are award winning campaigns!
We’d love to have your campaign shown here too…!
Melbourne Rebels were looking for a membership kit that could be used for the inaugural launch of their 2011 season. The kit had to be manufactured to suit a specific price-point as well as being able to meet the strict mailing criteria of Australia Post for distribution purposes.
Taking into account various factors including quality, budgetary requirements, urgent delivery and a product that represented the brand values a custom designed membership wallet was produced. The wallet was designed to hold various other items supplied including membership lanyard, vouchers, cards, marketing materials etc.
- The solution put forward exceeded all requirements as specified by our client and resulted in extremely positive feedback
- The membership packs met postal criteria of Australia Post ensuring distribution costs were minimised
- The fulfillment house commented on how well the packing went with regards to the products supplied ensuring costs were minimised and were able to be turned round quickly.
- Delivery was made on time allowing for no delays in the membership roll out program
- The various decoration methods employed adhered 100% to stringent brand guidelines.
- The solution put forward for the merchandise voucher was cost effective and minimised likelihood of forgery
Our client was looking to position Little Takas as the premium eco brand choice for a specific target demograph. The campaign required customised packaging that would be used for an initial sampling campaign that would be rolled out nationally through various chain stores such as baby Kingdom, Toys R Us, Supa-IGA Supermarkets and other selected stores.
After initial consultation, a customised pillow pack option was put forward that also featured a handle in the design. As the target demographic was predominately female aged 24 to 35 years of age the ‘handbag’ design was a perfect fit. It was also important that the packaging be environmentally friendly to conform with the values of the brand. In this instance the packaging was produced from 95% recycled & 100% recyclable and was printed with environmentally friendly Soy based inks.
- 100% delivery within the allocated timeframe – 14 days
- 100% compliance with clients environmental standards – fully recyclable
- 100% uptake by consumers
- 100% creativity for the styling of the packaging
- Favorable feedback from both consumers & the client
University of Queensland Union Rebrand
University of Queensland Union (UQU) were looking for the provision of promotional items to assist with a pending identity rebrand. The promotional items used had to be a reflection of the new logo / identity and suit the demographic of the target audience.
After various meetings conceptual storyboards were produced with the final range chosen. At this stage the brand guidelines were still being produced and all items had to be manufactured within a relatively short delivery time frame.
- The launch was a huge success. Our client was thrilled with the response from students, staff, sponsors and peers re the rebrand launch and the product range that reflected the new look and feel so well
- Our client commented on the amazing service that they had received from us from start to finish
- 100% creativity on the complete product range
- 100% supply of all products used for the campaign
- 100% on time delivery
- 100% adherence to brand guidelines over several decoration mediums
- Successful on time delivery of the total product range
Medallion Club / Etihad Stadium
Our client was looking to find a promotional product based solution that could be used to instigate the renewal of memberships for The Medallion Club at Etihad Stadium as well as to reward existing members with an exclusive gift. The item also had to be capable of holding various marketing literature an associated materials. purposes.
After consultation and careful consideration of all client requirements a custom designed leather compendium, medallion and laser engraved metal pen were produced. To further extend the prestige and value of the kit a custom designed two piece gift box with subtle logo debossing was produced.
- The solution put forward exceeded all requirements as specified by our client and resulted in extremely positive feedback with an uptake of renewals that exceeded our clients expectations.
- Delivery was made on time – a remarkable achievement considering items were custom manufactured offshore and delivered within a 6.5 week time frame.
- Positive feedback from recipients was true testament to the success of the program.